Thursday 6 March 2014

Back to the drawing board

With 50mm lens
Yesterday I posted about my experiments with a 35mm pinhole camera as well as the 4" x 5".

Well after that initial experiment I made a shim with a smaller hole to see if I could get a sharper image and boy was that hole small.  However, tonight I put the film through the tank and was a little disappointed.  The image taken with the new pinhole lens are just as bad.  The light of the dark is that I did managed to make some rather nice photographs with the 50mm lens on the MTL3.

The promised post on work flow will be here either tomorrow or early next week.  In the meantime why not compare the images yourself.  I have to admit to liking the abstract nature of the pinhole shots but I don't think they are anywhere near good enough yet!
With 50mm lens
With pinhole lens












With 50mm lens













With pinhole lens

No comments:

Post a Comment